Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mission Call

Some of you already know that we belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Our oldest daughter, Juliet, has been waiting for her mission call. It arrived yesterday. She will be going to the California San Fernando Spanish speaking mission. She has to go to the Provo Mission Training Center (MTC) first on September 14th. We are so excited for her and happy that she will be able to spend 18 months serving the Lord amongst the California/Hispanic population.

4 comments:

Micki said...

How wonderful! Congrats to her! I am sure that she will have a wonderful experience!
Micki

Tammy J said...

Congratulations to your daughter. I hope it is a great mission.

Sandra said...

Hope your daughter is doing well on her mission. I'm LDS too, BYU graduate, law school and undergrad.

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

Seeing this post one year too late! I am also LDS, a Brazilian in Utah, and love genealogy, quilting, etc, etc (let's just change your profile to feature my name!!!). I am your newest follower. Check out my quilting adventures at www.piecedbrain.com, and maybe you will follow me, too! Have a productive week!