Friday, July 15, 2011

Colourful Friday - Triangles


"Triangles" is the theme for this Friday and I opted not to do my "one photo" personal challenge so I could share more photographs from our recent trip.
1. St. Paul's Cathedral, London
2. Old meets new, River Thames, London
3. Part of the optical illusion hands on exhibit at the Camera Obscura, Edinburgh
4. Tile inlay floor at Glasgow Cathedral
5. Christmas place mat and mug

Next time the theme is leaves :) Hop on over to Robyn's blog to see what inspires some of the other participants http://daisyquilts.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Rebecka said...

What interesting photos!!!! I have to say you were really creative. Have a great weekend!!

RG said...

Fabulous photos Carol!!
Wow, I really didn't 'see' this week, but you sure did! Go girl ;)
I'm so enjoying everyone's great triangly photos.
What a fun week!
Happy Colourful Friday xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

A great array of different triangles there. Well done!

Cheryll said...

Very nice collection of triangles Carol. Well done for colourful friday! Cheers

Karen said...

You have really nailed it with some great triangle photos. These are wonderful! I just love the detail in St Paul's Cathedral and the tiled floor is perfect! Of course I love the sewing. Wonderful photos!

helly5 said...

Wow, you have a lovely collection of triangles. I especially like the tiled floor. :)

Sweet Pea said...

Wow, what an inspiring collection of triangles! Can't wait to see your 'leaves'.
Thanks for visiting blog today!

Narelle said...

Some very intricate triangles there Carol ... nice finds!