Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PIF 2011- do you want to play?

I am going to be the recipient of a gift from the delightful, and very talented Cheryl at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com


If you would like to receive a PIF gift from me (by Jan 2012) just leave a comment. I'll do a drawing for 3 people on Friday 25th February. You can then PIF (or not). Entirely up to yourselves :)

Addendum - Drawing now closed. The recipients of a PIF from me will be Joan, Mickie and Sue. Congratulations ladies. I'm looking forward to making you each something.

4 comments:

Cheryll said...

That's wonderful. Thanks very much!

Calicojoan said...

I would love to get a PIF from you, and passing along one to someone else too! Look forward to seeing what you do with your new found treasure!

Michele McLaughlin said...

I like the idea of PIF!!! That is one I wouldn't mind doing :)
Have a great day Carol!
Mickie

KQ Sue said...

PIF sounds like fun!