Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's an Interior Thing - Quilts for Cars

Janet at LofS shared this story with us yesterday http://quiltspluscolor.blogspot.com/2010/04/in-spring-quilters-fancy-turns-to-quilt.html and the photograph shows my favorite :) With all the dust we get round here I'm not sure I would want to adorn my lovely purple van in one. I'd have to wash it every other day. Interesting idea though and kudos to those talented stitchers who managed to make their car apparel look so good.
I noticed that one of the quilts was made by Tall Pines Quilt Guild in Huntsville, Texas. They are having a quilt show entitled "Airing of the Quilts" on May 1st.

3 comments:

Lula said...

wow! Its fantastic

Micki said...

That is incredible that someone was able to make that!
Micki

pajudie said...

Wow - great car!!! Whoever painted that one is a great artist!!
Judie