Friday, January 29, 2010

Magic Carpet Ride at A Whimsical Bohemian and other stuff

I confess I have been blog hopping. My little carpet has been on supersonic. I've visited almost all the sites and now I'm going back to the ones I really like and hang out for a while. There has been a plethora of scrapbooking/paper crafts, jewelry, glass work, paintings, doll makers, etc. Not a whole lot of quilting or stitching, and so far I'm the only one doing a genealogy feature (#536) :)
My photograph is to show you what I have been writing about at my hand stitching blog. http://stitchacrosstheborder.blogspot.com/ It's still a work in progress but I am really pleased with it so far.
We have a snow day today and YES we do have snow happening :) Kris is working on her ceramics project and Nik is watching Scooby Doo and The Food Channel. He spent a good chunk of this past week building a model of the Globe Theatre for a school project.
My fabric postcard basic supplies are now replenished and swaps are in the process of being made. I'm going to try out one of Mrs. Moen's tutorials for some of them.

2 comments:

pajudie said...

Your hand-stitched heart looks great - that looks like a lot of work. Also, love the "cow?" on your blog - is that a highland steer??
Judie

Cathy said...

Greeting from Massachusetts!

It's a pleasure visiting your blog and getting to know you. I hope you drop by my blog too and enter my sweet OWOH give-away too! I'm #944 on the list (yikes!)

Have a wonderful day, xo Cathy