Thursday, November 19, 2009

Local Life - Expanding

There's a whole lot more to Tennessee than just my little town so I've decided to expand my horizons. Yesterday I was doing some research for a new section at my genealogy blog http://ourscottishheritage.blogspot.com/ "Images of Scotland" which you might like to have a look at.

Any hoo I ran across this fabulous blog http://abritintn.blogspot.com/ which is absolutely gorgeous IMHO. The author, Jo, is originally from Cheshire and has lived in Tennessee for about 35 years. She started her blog last year. Amazing pictures, lovely serene music. If you visit today her posting from yesterday is about the Northern lights in Canada :) The picture is one from her sidebar. She has England and Tennessee intermingled there.

3 comments:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Hello Carol,
I am so humbled by your sweet words and visit to my blog. It's always a joy to welcome a fellow blogger, especially if we happen to be from the same area,and now transplanted into the same area, what a coincidence.
Hope to stop by your place often, and share our thoughts !
Bless,
Jo

Christine Staver said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Good job on the weight loss. Two dress sizes is great. I think that is what I have done as well. It is good to finally be taking some of this weight off!

Micki said...

Congrats on the weight loss! It si wonderful that you could do that!
It isn't easy!
Micki