Friday, October 30, 2009

Project up-date


The wall hanging for our front living room.
I'm still playing away. I'm doing some edge stitching round the "background " flowers and leaves in the center panel and adding in 3 dimensional leaves and flowers. Some are two pieces of fabrics sewn together, others padded. Still got a ways to go given all the fussy cutting and sewing small pieces together.
The picture shows the bottom right hand corner. I was originally going to do paisley swirls but decided that I like the leaves better.

2 comments:

Michele Matucheski said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Carol, this is going to be so beautiful. I always enjoy stopping by your blog.
You came by my blog and asked about Mindy's piece. It is from Imaginating, Sandy Cozzolino the designer.
thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
babs