Wednesday, September 2, 2009


A full set of presser foot equipment by the looks of things. One of them is a quilting foot with a width guide that can be attached if needed :)

So generally the machine looks like it has been well used. There is a bit of damage to the surface of the wood bed and some rusting but that can be fixed.

I've seen a picture on-line of the same model but it had no information about dates etc. Most of the White treadles were made between the late 1800's and the 1920's and I would "guesstimate" at later rather than earlier.

So my White, which I scrounged off my neighbor who was getting rid of it, is now going to be used as a bedside table of sorts and I will let you all know how our fixing up effort goes. (John seemed interested in helping with that.)

No comments: