Friday, April 24, 2009

Textile Corner - Spring Blooms Mini-Quilt Swap

Thought some of you might want to participate in this fun swap. Click on the link on my side-bar for more details. Registration closes May 4th.

Minimum size is 12"x12", maximum 24"x24".
Thanks to everyone who left comments here or at my personal e-mail during the On-line Quilt Festival. Your kind words were much appreciated. Thanks to Amy for taking the time to hold this event. Next one is in October :) I for one came away with lots of ideas to try out and the desire to move my own quilting efforts to a higher level.
This weekend is the Music City Marathon here in Nashville AND a Day of Service. I'm helping put together the quilting event. Should be interesting.

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

That many quilts in one day! Awesome. I wish we had done some of that kind of service here. Ours was a clean-up the city kind of day. Scott ran this morning with Sean...very sun burned! Have fun with the mini quilt swap.

Micki said...

Have a wonderful time with the mini quilt swap!
Micki

Carol said...

Thanks. There's been a ton of sign ups since I was invited to join. Looks like it will be a popular event.