Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My absolute favorite garden blog

I just introduced Kris to my favorite garden blog. 

It is gorgeous and if we ever get our yard to look anything like it I will feel like I have died and gone to heaven :) Kris loved the birds and flowers then said "Oh look we have some of those." Indeed we do but not anywhere near the same artistic layout or exuberance. 

And..... Celine Dion and Enya are playing away while you read and drool. Sigh :)

 http://warrengrovegarden.blogspot.com 

It's on my sidebar in the Interior Design & Graphics section (waaaaay down near the very bottom.) A very small but, personally, much visited section of my blog :) Mmmmmm with our main computer about to head out the door to that technology pile in the "junk yard" maybe I can do some updating in our family room.

No comments: