Monday, March 9, 2009

The clocks have been moved forward ......

That means I am spending this week spring cleaning our house in preparation for it getting all messed up again with spring break next week :) The yard will also be getting cleaned up and some spring flowers planted. This means that I won't be getting much sewing done for the next couple of weeks.

I've been making progress with "Rose Splendor" and what sewing time I have will be devoted to finishing that and some postcard exchanges. Sewing group starts back up tomorrow night and I am looking forward to that.

I have a lot of genealogy going on. I am assisting some people with their own genealogy and need to finish up one of the family histories I am writing.

It's a gorgeous day out so a lot of our windows and the back door are wide open letting some fresh air into the house. A goodly amount of the lace drapes are in the washer (the kitchen one felt disgusting). I've cleaned out the fish tank (50 gallons takes a while) which means I've also got to clean the bath tub some time today. Most of the wood furniture has been polished properly and now smells nice and lemony.

Have a great day. I'm off to chase "dust bunnies" :)

No comments: