Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Teacher .....

"The teacher, if indeed wise, does not bid you to enter the house of their wisdom, but leads you to the threshold of your own mind."
Kahlil Gibran

I've been trolling around in my own mind the past few days, not always a good thing to do :) In this instance I have been trying to get past a few days of serious sinus congestion and migraines. Took about three days for the decongestant to kick in properly. Couldn't do very much of anything but think vaguely about "stuff" related to family, friends, self and life in general. 

Got some good thinking in about some of the projects I would like to attempt this year and a little bit of photography done. 

Friday evening I had a burst of energy so put together the middle section of the Irish Chain "soft" challenge I am participating in. It needs some oomph, but that will come with time.

Today I had a few spurts of energy so I did the top of the mystery fabric postcard challenge. I was in a celtic type mood and felt inclined to do some cross-stitch based on the colors sent to me.

There's a few other fabric on-line challenges that look interesting but I haven't made up my mind yet if I want to participate or not. A couple of them would certainly stretch my imagination and abilities.

No comments: