Thursday, December 11, 2008

Favorite links - Allsorts

Today I am doing the prep work for a colonoscopy tomorrow. One of the joys of turning 50 :)

To keep myself occupied between the hourly intake of fluids I'm going to be wrapping Christmas presents, sewing the center medallion on my son's wall-hanging, reading "Seven Layers of Organization" by Christopher Lowell and adjusting my favorite links section. I might even do some housework, the bathroom seems to be an obvious place :)

So I'm adding Allsorts by Jenny B. Harris to my favorite links. Keeps popping up in a number of other blogs I read and I spent a number of days looking at all her wonderful whimsy. Gorgeous. Wish it had been around when my kids were really young. 

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things."
Henry Ward Beecher

No comments: